Gulludere Valley Cappadocia, also known as Rose Valley, is a scenic region in Turkey’s central Anatolian province of Cappadocia. It is known for its stunning rock formations, cave dwellings, and sunset views.
The area is also famous for its well-preserved rock-cut churches and chapels, some of which date back to the early Christian era. Visitors to Gulludere Valley can hike through the valleys, explore the historic sites, and stay in traditional cave hotels. It is a popular destination for tourists, especially those interested in history, geology, and outdoor activities.
Things to do in Gulludere Valley Cappadocia
Check out some popular things to do in Gulludere Valley Cappadocia:
- Hiking: Explore the beautiful landscapes and rock formations on foot, taking in breathtaking views of the valley.
- Hot air balloon: Take a hot air balloon ride over the valley for a truly unique perspective on the region.
- Visit the rock churches: Check out the well-preserved rock churches and chapels, some of which date back to the early Christian era.
- Cave living experience: Stay in a traditional cave hotel and experience the local lifestyle.
- Photo: Gulludere Valley is a photographer’s paradise, offering breathtaking views and unique landscapes.
- Horseback riding: Take a horseback ride through the valley for a leisurely and scenic way to explore the area.
- Explore underground cities: Visit underground cities used as shelters in times of occupation and conflict in the region.
- Wine tasting: Try local wines and traditional dishes of Cappadocia.
How to Get to Gulludere Valley Cappadocia?
Gulludere Valley Cappadocia locates between Goreme and Cavusin village. You can reach the valley by private car, renting a car or minibus. Access to the valley provides on foot.